Localess is a powerful translation management tool and content management system built using Angular and Firebase. With Localess, you can easily manage and translate your website or app content into multiple languages, and it uses Artificial Intelligence to translate faster. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and the Firebase integration ensures that your translations are stored securely and can be easily accessed from anywhere. Whether you're a developer looking to expand your app's reach or a business owner looking to expand your online presence in new markets, Localess is the perfect solution for your content localization needs.
We believe that access to powerful software tools should not be limited by price. That's why our product is completely free and open-source. You can download and use it for as long as you like, without ever having to pay a cent.
Translation Management Tool (TMT)
- Collaborate with your team in one tool. - Edit your localization content in real-time. - Translate with help of Artificial Intelligence (Google Translate). - Integration via API with any kind of application and language. - Access Data via API in milliseconds with Google CDN.
Content Management System (CMS)
- Manage your content in one place. - Collaborate with your team in one tool. - Validate content while writing. - Works with any front-end language. - Component / Schema base approach. - Access Data via API in milliseconds with Google CDN. - Integration via API with any kind of application and language.
Digital Media Assets (DMA)
- Manage your digital media assets in one place. - Integration via API with any kind of application and language. - Access Data via API in milliseconds with Google CDN. - Resize your images with API parameters like IMGIX.
- Define shape of your content data with Schematics. - Define Validation for quality data. - Create hierarchical content. - Link content with Digital Media Assets.
- Management Users with granular permissions. - Define what a user can do per action. - Unlimited users.